- general: Speex support for p2p calls has been removed.
- general: The internal connection handling has been enhanced.
- general: The function to import Skype contacts has been removed.
- general: The function to import MSN contacts has been removed.
- feature: Login error's are now explained more extensively.
10-12-2014 4.14 Build 759 Initial Release
- bugfix: Some internal locking issues solved.
- bugfix: Clearing the callhistory contained a locking bug.
- bugfix: Stopping the client while a call was still active could sometimes freeze the client.
- bugfix: Bug fixes: New User Registration Wizard
- bugfix: Minor bugfixes
- bugfix: Adding phone numbers could fail for some countries (Russian Federation, Ukraine, Mauritius and some more).
20-02-2014 4.14 Build 745
- bugfix: The 'getting started' screen could end up in a deadlock when registering or logging in (build 744 only).
04-02-2014 4.14 Build 744
- general: Redesign of "New user Registration" dialog
- bugfix: When a signup procedure took too long and the user aborted the procedure, the client remained in state 'connection' and retrying the signup was not possible.
- bugfix: The shutdownprocedure has been enhanced.
- bugfix: Small VoiceEngine enhancements.
24-10-2013 4.13 Build 738
- general: Show message in call history on sound problems on incoming call
- bugfix: Minor fixes
- bugfix: Outlook contact loading bugfixed.
28-06-2013 4.13 Build 728
- general: Minor internal changes
- general: Some minor fixes
- bugfix: minor fixes
- bugfix: Minor fix
- bugfix: After a LiveUpdate of the client on a PC running Windows 8 the client would not go to the foreground when the shortcut (tile) was clicked in the Windows 8 Start screen.
- bugfix: Profile fixed delete phonenumber issue
17-05-2013 4.13 Build 717
- general: Minor bugfixes
- general: the reliability of DTMF throughput has been enhanced.
- feature: Minor changes
- feature: Minor bugfixes.
- bugfix: minor fix
- bugfix: Some minor changes.
- bugfix: Solved crash in sms screen
- bugfix: Solved several bugs
- bugfix: Startup crash solved.
- bugfix: Audiowizard crash solved
- bugfix: minor fix
13-03-2013 4.12 Build 706
- feature: Adding a # in front of a number will hide caller id.
- bugfix: minor fixes
- bugfix: Some minor bug fixes.
- bugfix: When contact is offline and there's a phonenumber known, the phonenumber is called.
- bugfix: When user entered a number to dial without country, it's not handled as contact.
- bugfix: Minor changes
- bugfix: Memory leak solved in the internal graphics library.
- bugfix: In a network with an internet proxy the client could sometimes crash.
05-02-2013 4.12 Build 698
- general: Renamed Logon/Log off to Sign in/ Sign out in menu's. Optional to Sign out and forget password.
- bugfix: The client could crash when the wrong time was read from an ntp server.
- bugfix: The client could crash when the start of a dns resolution failed.
- bugfix: minor bugfixes
- bugfix: minor fixes
- bugfix: minor fixes
20-12-2012 4.12 Build 689
- bugfix: Bugfixes for connectivity
- bugfix: minor bugfixes
29-11-2012 4.11 Build 686
- general: New design for adding and deleting phonenumbers in profile window.
- feature: Security enhancements.
- feature: The verification of a phonenumber starts directly after adding the phonenumber
- bugfix: Sms history bug solved.
- bugfix: New verification wizard was not always used.
- bugfix: When displaying the context-menu the application locked.
- bugfix: several minor bugfixes
05-09-2012 4.10 Build 679
- bugfix: several small bugfixes
04-09-2012 4.10 Build 677
29-08-2012 4.10 Build 676
- bugfix: P2P calling was not working.
30-07-2012 4.9 Build 672
- general: Minor changes.
- general: The advanced connection system has been enhanced.
- general: Advanced connection setup has been enhanced.
- general: Enhanced encryption handling.
- general: Extra code has been added in the error reporting feature to find errors better.
- feature: Minor security enhancements have been implemented.
- feature: The VoiceEngine is modified for less processor consumption.
- bugfix: The problem report dialog now uses word-wrapping in the 'comment textbox'.
- bugfix: Several displaypicture issues solved.
- bugfix: Browser links in de client where not formatted correctly.
- bugfix: Advanced connection handling contained a time-bug and could crash the client.
- bugfix: A small bug in the advanced connection method has been solved.
- bugfix: A timer bug has been solved iin the WAN-test.
- bugfix: UDP sockets could be closed twice in rare occasions.
- bugfix: A bug in the internal wan-test has been fixed. This wil solve a lot of crashes.
20-03-2012 4.9 Build 660
- general: A new version of the base framework has been implemented.
Stability has been improved.
- general: An updated version of the voiceengine has been included in the application.
- general: A better noise canceler has been implemented.
- general: Improved VoiceEngine
- general: Improved VoiceEngine
- general: New VoiceEngine version 7.07 with improved noise cancelling.
- feature: Multi-part sms is now possible.
- bugfix: Fixed reading file error in restore contacts from archive.
- bugfix: The VoiceEngine contained a bug that could crash the application while in a call. Bad connections suffered from this bug the most.
- bugfix: The function GetProcessIdOfThread was used in build 652. However this function is not supported on WindowsXP. A workaround has been created.
- bugfix: History sms popup size now works with multipart sms.
- bugfix: A few crashes have been removed.
23-08-2011 4.8 Build 645
- bugfix: Fixed connection bugs
- bugfix: The client deadlocked on incoming calls.
- bugfix: Some minor issues in the network testfunctions have been fixed.
- bugfix: A bug in the wan measurement system has been fixed.
06-07-2011 4.8 Build 636
- general: An non working test menu item has been removed from the view.
- general: Internal connection methods have been slightly enhanced resulting in faster connects.
- general: Vtp connection method has been made less dependent on backend server status.
- general: Minor internal changes.
- general: On a specific connection method peer-to-peer calls where not possible. Users are now notified when this happens.
- general: The internet re-check timer has been adjusted to ensure faster connect times.
- general: The internal internet check has been slightly enhanced.
- general: A new and faster connect method has been implemented.
- general: tcp.connectionserver.label.tld is now used in stead of connectiontcp1.label.tld and connectiontcp2.label.tld
- general: When the client was started minimized or invisible notification dialogs where not displayed correctly. Now the client will be restored.
- general: When a restricted user tries to perform a LiveUpdate, a proper error message is displayed.
- general: The new liveupdate screens are now translatable.
- feature: Inserted new menu item 'Contacts'. All contacts related menu items moved to this menu.
- feature: Renamed menu item 'File' to 'Account'. Close is removed from this menu.
- feature: When the setup is started, the running client will be stopped.
- feature: The client will first check the internet connection before proceeding to connect to the voip network.
- feature: The LiveUpdate system has been enhanced. When checking for new versions an overview of new files is presented.
- bugfix: Minor Bug fixes
- bugfix: Fixed potential crash in shutdown sequence.
- bugfix: Calls could get disturbed when an incoming call was received during an active call.
- bugfix: Fixed potential crash in Bandwidth test procedure.
- bugfix: An internal bug in the connection system has been solved.
- bugfix: There was a bug in the background drawing functions that could cause clients to crash.
- bugfix: Modified vtp connection timeout
- bugfix: On one specific connection method it was impossible to receive voip-in calls.
- bugfix: When a logon failed due to a wrong password, the client would reconnect with the wrong method.
- bugfix: Very often the client would not select the optimal connection method.
- bugfix: In rare cases the client could crash while connecting.
- bugfix: When the connection was lost during a call and the client was exited, the client could sometimes crash.
- bugfix: Conference calls where virtually impossible due to internal locking problems.
- bugfix: The client could end up in a connection state where it could not logon anymore. Restarting the app was the only solution to be able to logon again.
- bugfix: When the client would download updates after checking for updates, the progress icon was not displayed.
- bugfix: On rare occasions the client could go in an infinite reconnect loop.
- bugfix: The LiveUpdate screen had a faulty black background on Windows XP.
- bugfix: It was impossible to update the client from a restricted user account in Windows 7.
- bugfix: Communication layer could fail resulting in failure to logon or other communication failure.
- bugfix: After a LiveUpdate it took too long before the application restarted.
- bugfix: Because Outlook contacts can not be deleted from the contact list, the DEL key is ignored for this type of contacts.
- bugfix: When making a phone-2-phone call with the client, the callduration was not displayed.
- bugfix: When re-displaying the 'register new user' screen, the captcha was not displayed.
- bugfix: When a call was ended focus could be removed from an active chat window.
- bugfix: The history screen did not show the displayname of peer-2-peer contacts.
- bugfix: Voice Engine 7.04 implemented. Now can play speaker/mic samplerates of 88200,176400 and 192000 samples/sec under vista and higher. Fixed a problem when changing devices.
05-10-2010 4.6 Build 596
- bugfix: Some internal addresses where wrong, this has been corrected.
04-10-2010 4.6 Build 595
- general: Minor internal settings change.
- general: The internal webconfig loader has been rewritten.
- feature: voice verify new style added
- feature: On an incoming P2P call a user can initiate a chat with the other party by pressing the right mouse button on the taskbar-notify-window.
- bugfix: The Mapi interface to display outlook contacts did not always load correctly.
- bugfix: On some occasions the audio device wizard would crash.
- bugfix: Voice engine 7.03 implemented, handles crash that would occur on some sounddevice like "remote sound" that uses large frame buffering.
- bugfix: Registering a new account did not work from the startup wizard.
This bug was accidentally introduced in version 4.6 build 590.
- bugfix: When entering very long usernames in the logon screen the client would not respond anymore and logonprocedure had to be manually terminated.
- bugfix: The audiolevels during a conference were not always displayed properly.
- bugfix: The kernel has been enhanced on several places increasing stability of the application.
- bugfix: VoiceEngine 7.02 was implemented, fixed a bug where the noise cancellation resulted in degeneration of the speech signal.
- bugfix: New voice engine v7.01 inplemented.
Improved voice quality under noisy sound conditions, better sound quality under slow internet conditions.
- bugfix: Two possible deadlocks have been fixed.
- bugfix: On some occasions it was impossible to start subsequent peer-to-peer calls because the UDP connecton was broken by the first call.
- bugfix: A possible deadlock has been solved.
15-07-2010 4.5 Build 579
- general: Country code +47 (Norway) has been assigned to Svalbard and Jan Mayen.
- general: Country code +672 (Norfolk Island) has been assigned to Heard Island and McDonald Islands.
- general: If call fails because of invalid phone number format; an explaining message with example will appear.
- bugfix: The new internet connectiontest introduced in build 563 has been disabled because it caused problems for users behind a proxy server.
- bugfix: The client could sometimes crash when exited.
- bugfix: The client could crash because of a stack overflow in the trace function. The CStrings have been made static in these functions.
07-07-2010 4.5 Build 572
- general: The close button has been removed from the liveupdate balloon. Hopefully this change will trigger people to update to the latest version more quickly.
- feature: A better internet connection test has been implemented. This will result in better connections to our servers and therefore better call quality.
- bugfix: New voice engine 6.11 implemented, with better receive concealment and smoother TCP handling.
- bugfix: A small memory leak was introduced in version 4.05 build 570. This leak has been removed.
- bugfix: When a voip server was put in maintenance, the client did not reroute to another server automatically.
- bugfix: When the connection switched from TCP to UDP, the connection could occasionally drop again after a few seconds.
- bugfix: Phonenumber settings could get lost when phone number verification was started.
- bugfix: When a computer resumed from standby, the client would try to logon, even if no username or password is available. Now it only logs on when it is set to automatically logon.
- bugfix: When a name was entered in the 'suggested username page' the correct radiobutton was not automatically selected.
- bugfix: The 'next' button in the suggestion screen was not always correctly disabled and enabled.
- bugfix: On Windows 7 the bandwidth test did not work.
- bugfix: In a previous version the login credentials where not remembered by default. This has been changed back so that they will be remembered by default.
- bugfix: Previous version 4.04 build 556 did not start on Windows 2000.
- bugfix: The client could accidentally logoff while trying to connect a peer to peer session. This only occurred on specific router combinations.
- bugfix: New incoming calls will not interfere with existing calls. In earlier versions the sound delay could increase when a new call was received during a call.
- bugfix: Fixed the 'username / password incorrect' bug.
12-11-2009 4.4 Build 550
- bugfix: When the client auto-reconnected it would sometimes wrongly state 'Username/Password' incorrect.
10-11-2009 4.4 Build 549
- general: Some urls to webpages changed.
- bugfix: In some cases, an error message 'The Parameter is Incorrect' occurred. After this message, normal calls where not possible. This issue has been solved.
- bugfix: re-login after resume of computer sleep was not working.
- bugfix: When verify was executed after a phone type change in the profile screen, the client could hang.
25-06-2009 4.3 Build 543
- general: New voice engine 6.10, The adaption speed of the echo canceler has been improved, also CPU usage is reduced.
- general: The logoff procedure has been changed and is much faster now.
- general: Some textual and visual changes in dialogs.
- feature: Missed calls while offline implemented.
- feature: User can now choose for country at register new user.
- feature: One minute before credit runs out, a sound will be played and a message will be displayed with a warning to inform that the user is almost out of credit.
- bugfix: Some import contact functions were not working properly.
- bugfix: Some getting started wizard issues solved.
- bugfix: Logon after sleep could take a while.
- bugfix: Fixed the volume control in the active screen.
- bugfix: Peer 2 Peer connections where not always correctly setup because the private ip address was not detected properly.
- bugfix: VoiceEngine 6.09 implemented.
Fixed a memoryallocation bug which could sometimes crash the program due to heapcorruption.
- bugfix: Presentation restricted flag was not set correctly in the profile if changes where made in the call settings option screen.
- bugfix: The configuration of the VoiceEngine was not cached correctly.
08-12-2008 4.2 Build 533 Initial Release